Brad says we look exactly alike. He says it's our eyes and curly hair. (You should see ben's curls in the back!) I would add the chin. I think he is wrong, because there is NO WAY that I am that cute...
first, didn't notice the chin til now, and i totally agree. second, i said "twinkies" at work the other day in reference to me being someone's twinkie, and they had NEVER heard that expression before, i even took a poll and no one had heard of it. Is it a southern thing? love you!!!
9 comments:
Chins are definitely the same. Have a great day.
you do look alike and you are pretty darn cute!
you're both adorable - but thankfully, you don't have the chubster cheeks that Ben has!
Yes, You are cute too!
I love his little hands on his little knees =) and you're both cute.
You so ARE that cute. ;)
of course you are both cute! ben looks good with a tan :)
first, didn't notice the chin til now, and i totally agree.
second, i said "twinkies" at work the other day in reference to me being someone's twinkie, and they had NEVER heard that expression before, i even took a poll and no one had heard of it. Is it a southern thing?
love you!!!
he's the perfect combination of the both of you!
Post a Comment