This was fun last time, so I've decided to do another comparison. Even though I am now almost 33 weeks, let's look back to the last belly pic I took when I was 31 weeks with baby #2:


And then 31 weeks with Ben:
Despite the better quality of pictures and the new wall color...any other differences you notice?
12 comments:
Cute belly pics! I'm going to guess it's a boy, 'cuz they make basketball bellies :) So, where did you go outta town? How was the trip? I'm on facebook now. Don't know if you're on there, but if so, add me!
That little girl is pretty high, huh? ;)
This grandbaby doesn't look as big as Ben was at the same age. Hopefully this will be a shorter, easier birth!
higher, rounder, smaller = girl.
sus tried to call you, she said she'll call again today. her party is tomorrow at 7pm. give her hugs and kisses for me. i love you.
I can't tell a difference! same cute mama in both =)
GIRL - but definately same cute Lauren in both!
Do you have any feeling? I knew from the moment I was pregnant with Ruthie it was a girl. But never found out. Then of course I knew from the moment I was pregnant with Lulu it was a boy and never found out. Took me some time in the delivery room to come to believe she was a girl.
Go figure.
I think you look the same...cute in both!! Belly same size in both!
definitely higher i think! and of course same pretty mama :)
You are gorgeous!
Simply fabulous!
definitly higher and a bit smaller - but you look equally adorable in both! (Also, i love the wispy curtain you put on the outside of that door, it's very beach-housey)
why am i the only one that's going to leave a boob comment?? belly DOES seem higher...a bit pointier? and boobs are smaller + perkier too! :) that's right, folks. i'm commenting on her boobs.
ooh, your hair's looking terrif as well.
you look great in each pic!
Post a Comment